BOTTLED WATER COOLER
A Bottled Water Cooler is an excellent choice for your total health and well being. Awesome Water Filters are your local bottled water cooler company. We are proudly family owned and operated and we provide our valued customers with bottled water coolers at unbeatable prices. Our Bottled Water Cooler is easy to use and a favorite bottled water cooler in the home or office. Awesome Water Filters are known for there premium quality bottled water cooler backed by an iron clad national warranty. We believe that our Bottled Water Cooler is the best on the market with the best tasting filtered water. We all need water on a daily basis and why not drink the best possible water available today? Awesome Water Filters have a full range of bottled water cooler and all associated accessories available. Check us out www.awesomewaterfilters.com.au or the shop for bottled water cooler
BOTTLED WATER COOLER FILTER
BENCHTOP BOTTLED WATER COOLER
FLOOR STANDING BOTTLED WATER COOLER
WATER COOLER BOTTLE
Water Cooler Bottle
- This product takes silver with large-capacity high-quality activated carbon purification, sterilization, it can effectively remove the residual chlorine in water, bleach, pesticides and other harmful substances. The silver ion Slowly separate out from the filter have which has long term bactericidal function to prevent the breeding of bacteria in the water.
- Silver ions also are effective in preventing microbial contamination of activated carbon itself.
- This product takes easily removable soft core, carbon core structure which can be easily washed, hereby extending filter useful time.
- Float valve with 100% food grade PP and high temperature resistant silicone rubber material which can avoid the leak risk due to the float valve deformed in the high temperature water dispenser.
- Easier for cleaning
- Suitable to most of existing water cooler
- Support available for installation
- Too much iron rust, dust and mineral will shorten the useful time of the filter and slow down the purifying process.
- The Product should be placed in the absence of direct sunlight.
- Please do not over fill the water when the level in bottom bowl climbs to the warning line.
- Please empty the bottle when it has been not in use for a week.
- Please do not allow the children to touch the water purifier to avoid the purifier falling from the water dispenser.
- Please organised for one of our distributors to service and replace the water filter every 6 months.
- When bottom bowl water level is high and top bowl’s level is low, filtration process will be slow down or stop. This is very common and normal condition so no need to worry.
- Float valve should be cleaned every month to avoid water leakage.
Filtration rate: 0.3 L/M
Bottle Volume: 20L
Working Pressure: Normal
Optimum Temperature Range: 5°C-35°C