Do Alkaline water have a great impact to your health?
Water as you already know comes from a lot of sources. Natural sources include rivers, streams, springs, rainfall, water reservoir among others.
However, as we evolve, we have been able to come up with several methods of filter and purifying our drinking water. We have water coolers, water bubblers, mineral water and filtration system among others.
So when you’re in a grocery and checking out through the sections of different water bottles you should know that they are from different sources. There you’ll find sparkling water (flavored and unflavored ), soda, mineral water, spring water and several others. But the question is, are they really pure clean drinking water? Today we will be concentrating on how can we tell if our drinking water is an alkaline water.
According to some researchers, regular water is best for most people, as there is no scientific evidence that fully verifies the claims made by supporters of alkaline water. According to a study published in the USA, alkaline water with a pH level of 8.8 may help soothe acid reflux because the higher pH level kills pepsin, an enzyme involved in breaking down food proteins and a main cause of acid reflux.
Awesome water filter benchtop water cooler provides pure, filtered and alkaline drinking water and more hydrating than the leading bottled water.
Benefits of Alkaline water
While there is still a lack of proven research, various proponents of alkaline water claim to believe in the following benefits of alkaline water:
- Alkaline water has ultra-hydrating, sterilized properties as compared to normal water. This can be a beneficial drink for people who work out on a daily basis such as athletes and need suitable amount of water in their body. Scientifically speaking, the water molecules in alkaline water are smaller and more readily absorbed by your cells, which help your body rehydrate more quickly.
- Alkaline water also include boosting immunity. Your immune system may help neutralise the acidity in your body, which is caused by poor diet, stress and environmental toxins.
- Alkaline water is said to have various minerals like magnesium and calcium, both of which are important for maintaining healthy bones.
- Alkaline water has many antioxidants that help prevent the growth of cell damaging radicals in the body, which canaffect quickly your ageing process.
- One of the most important benefits of alkaline water is that it neutralises the acidity in our body by lowering excessive acidic content in the stomach and gastro-intestinal tract.
Even though alkaline drinking water is considered safe, it may produce negative side effects.
Some examples of negative side effects include the lowering of natural stomach acidity, which helps kill bacteria and expel other undesirable pathogens from entering your bloodstream.
Additionally, an overall excess of alkalinity in the body may cause gastrointestinal issues and skin irritations.
It is generally safe to drink natural alkaline drinking water since it contains natural minerals. Moreover it outlines the benefits of having alkaline minerals in your water like calcium and magnesium. Alkaline water may be good for your health; it is recommended that you consult a doctor before switching to it. A major factor in considering the brand of water filtration system to install has a great impact on your overall health. Awesome water filters water coolers are the most value-for-money system among any other competitors that provides world class pure, clean, alkaline drinking water.