The FILMTEC 75 TFC Residential RO Membrane elements are specifically designed to provide your home with safe, clean cooking water and drinking water.
These FILMTEC membranes are certified to NSF 58 standards, and they deliver excellent performance in terms of flux, salt and organics rejection, and microbiological resistance. They can operate over a pH range of 2 to 11, are resistant to compaction and are suitable for temperatures up to 45°C. Their performance remains stable over many years, even under harsh operating conditions.
- 75 Gallon Per Day
- Advanced Membrane Technology w/ Automated Fabrication
- Consistent Performance
- NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed
- Fits most standard 2″ housings
- Membrane Life: 2-5 years
- Membrane Type: Polyamide Thin-Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psig (10 bar)
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2.0 gpm (7.6 lpm)
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 2-11
- pH Range, Short-Term Cleaning: 1-13
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index: SDI 5
- Free Chlorine Tolerance: < 0.1 ppm