Single 10 Big Blue High Flow Whole House Filter
The Big Blue Whole House filtration system is installed on mains plumbing, sediment and chlorine are removed from all taps and showers throughout the house, at up to 75 litres per minute, protecting your tap washers, hot water systems, and appliances.
We supply a large range of filter cartridges compatible for Whole House/High Flow filter systems.
Dependent on what contaminants you would like removed from your whole house water supply – we have the ideal cartridge.
Features & Benefits
Dependant on the application of your system, it can be fitted with your choice of cartridges to suite various filtration needs i.e. sediment, chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria and parasites.
The flow rate for sediment filtration is approximately 75 litres per minute for this 10” x 4.5” BB System.
The flow rate for carbon filtration (which works on contact time rather than mechanical filtration) is 12 litres per minute for this 10” x 4.5” BB System.
- Dimensions: 46H x 15W x 20D cm
- Max flow rate: 75 litres per minute
- Micron rating: 1-50 micron available
- Warranty (Months): 5 Years
- For Water Type: City Scheme (Chlorinated) Water
- Filter Cartridges: Micron Polyspun Sediment Filter Cartridge
- Number of Filtration Stages: Single Stage