The UltraCeram range combine mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerns. Ideally suited to improving taste and odour as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and most importantly fluoride.
UltraCeram elements utilize our class leading silver impregnated ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our patented core technology.
The UltraCeram is made from the highest quality NSF certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based granular activated carbon and other proprietary adsorbent medias. The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time for the UltraCeram to be ideally suited to improving taste and odour as well as reducing all contaminants of concern to a consumer. The cleanable shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts.
UltraCeram is manufactured in Britain by the KL Technologies group. In 2012, KLT installed a 1.34 megawatt photo-voltaric solar array; providing as much as 30% of the firm’s electricity. In addition, a 1.5 megawatt wind turbine has recently been installed to provide the remaining 70% of energy. The group is now proudly and entirely self sufficient, using only renewable energy sources.
Fitting Length 10″ systems
(defined mean flow, Typical range +25% -20%)
Product tested by Envirotech Laboratories inc to NSF53 standard