Replacing your Water Filter is really beneficial!
Replace Your 8 Stage KDF Water Filter Cartridge Every 6 Months for optimum performance in your water cooler. If you have a benchtop water cooler or a freestanding water cooler and you want it to provide crystal clear healthy alkaline filtered water you must change the water filter cartridge on time.
It does not matter if your hot and cold filtered water dispenser is at home your office or workplace. To always have the best possible filtered drinking water we recommend changing your Awesome Water Filters Activated Charcoal Mineral 8 Stage KDF Water Filter Cartridge every six months without fail.
- STAGE 1 – Primary Filter felt pads – Effectively removes rust and sediment particles and stops propagation of bacteria.
- STAGE 2 – KDF – Removes chlorine, pesticides, organic matter, heavy metals, iron, lead, nickel, mercury and arsenic.
- STAGE 3 – Activated Carbon – Removes chlorine, organic sediment and bad smell & taste.
- STAGE 4 – Mineralised Balls – Restore natural trace minerals required by the body, such as iron, zinc, lithium, magnesium, potassium & iodine.
- STAGE 5 – Mineral Ceramic Balls – insoluble, gradually releases mineral substances
- STAGE 6 – Activated Carbon – An extra layer of activated carbon
- STAGE 7 – Mineralised Balls – An extra layer of mineral balls
- STAGE 8 – Ceramic Plate – Removes bacteria and parasites e.g. Giardia
Replace Your 8 Stage KDF Water Filter Cartridge Every 6 Months.
KDF is a high purity copper zinc formulation that uses a basic chemical process known as redox to remove chlorine, lead, mercury, iron and hydrogen sulfide from water supplies. KDF is also known to kill algae and fungi and control bacteria growth. Its use is optimized when used in conjunction with another filter media – especially any form of activated carbon. It helps to prolong filter media – especially any form of activated carbon. It helps to prolong the life and increase the effectiveness of carbon filters by reducing the chlorine build up and also supplements the activated carbon filters by removing heavy metals.