To ensure that your long-term hydration needs are taken care of, Awesome water filters provide wide range of drinking water fountain that are suitable for a number of environments.
These water dispensers are a great way to provide refreshing and clean drinking water. They are popular in high traffic areas that occupies large amounts of people and are usually in leisure industries, public and health sectors.
Why? Most importantly, it’s easier to loos fluids than you might think during summer? Particularly when you are sweating more than usual. If you’re feeling light-headed, or you have a headache, you probably haven’t drink enough. The amount of daily water we need differs from person to person and is dependent on climatic conditions, clothing worn and exercise intensity.
TOP TIPS for staying hydrated during hot weather:
- Drinking water before you go out into the sun is an important first step to avoid dehydration.
- Always keep a glass or bottle of water handy so you can take frequent sips of water throughout the day. Try to keep it out of direct sunlight!
- Schedule regular beverage breaks. It’s easy to forget to hydrate when you’re busy so make sure to remind yourself in the form of sticky notes at your desk, whatever helps you!
- Snack on fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in water like berries, watermelon, peaches, and cucumber
- One way to gauge your hydration level is to check the colour of your urine. It should be pale if you’re have enough fluids.
- If you’re planning on exercising in hot weather, make sure to drink enough fluids. Also drink plenty of water afterwards to replenish electrolytes lost through sweating.
If you are interested in our drinking water fountains or any of our other water products, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1800 789 781 . Alternatively, you can keep in touch with is at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you.