BENCHTOP WATER COOLERSale!
Save up to 80% when compared to bottled water.
- Two Temperature: Two temperature settings allow you to customize your drinking experience. This dispenser features a crisp cold, room temperature, or piping hot output
- 2 Types of Water Filter Installed: Block Carbon Water Filter and Poly Propelene 0.5 Micron Water Filter that removes chlorine, organic sediment and bad smells and taste., which prevents the accumulation of harmful germs & bacteria for your safety.
- Child Safe: This features a child safety lock on the hot water spout so the entire family can use it worry-free.
- 1x Genuine 8 stage KDF carbon mineral water filter
- 1 x20 litre BPA free bottle
NOW ON SALE! – ACT FAST!
- Fully portable: place the dispenser practically anywhere in your home or office.
- Better tasting: boost the flavor of your tea, coffee, soups and favorite recipes.
- You will drink more water: the convenience of instant chilled and hot water with the push of a button!
- Improve the environment: minimize landfill waste.
- 8 Stage Advanced Filtration System
- Slim design
- Easy to assemble
- BPA free plastic
- Fast cooling and highly efficient due to powerful compressor refrigeration.
- Unrivaled after sales customer service you can count on by calling us on 1800 789 781
- Heavy metals
Benchtop Water Cooler
Water is often delivered to our taps via ageing pipelines that can have a big impact on the quality and taste of our drinking water.
The Benchtop water cooler features 8 Stages genuine advanced water filter that work to instantly filter out nasty chemicals that our bodies are better off without. Plus, the bottle is BPA free, and the dispenser is able to pour both hot and cold water at the flick of a nozzle.
There is a smart hot water safety lock feature as well as the easy to use a digital display that enables you to have total control over both the hot and cold filtered water temperature at all times on your Benchtop Water Cooler.
Includes Water 8 Stage KDF Charcoal Mineral Water Filter Properties used in our BENCHTOP WATER COOLER
Why it’s important to replace your filter:
Just like your car occasionally needs a service to ensure it’s working like a well-oiled machine. Similarly, your benchtop water filter needs a new filter every six months to ensure it’s purifying at an optimum level.
Your brand new filter will make sure your purifier is cutting out:
Plus it will increase dissolved oxygen, remove excess acid wastage (good for our metabolic function) and mineralise water back to an alkaline state.
Benchtop Water Cooler
BENCHTOP WATER COOLER SERVICE AREA’S